1. How long does it take to deliver the food?
We usually deliver within 45 minutes once the order is placed. During weekends, it may take up to one hour because of the weekend traffic at restaurants.
2. Can I pre-schedule the order?
Yes. You can place an order couple hours before and choose the time when the food needs to be delivered. In fact, we encourage customers to place orders little early so that restaurants can have enough time to prepare your food.
3. What are the locations that you currently deliver ?
At present, we are delivering food to Allen, Carrollton, Colony, Coppell, Flower Mound, Frisco, Irving, Lewisville, Plano, McKinney and Richardson.
We continue to add more locations so please check our website for updates.
4. Do you deliver food to offices, birthday parties and other gatherings?
Yes, we do.
5. Can I get food weekly or monthly from different restaurants or curry points?
Yes, we do deliver on a weekly or monthly basis. We also deliver food in hot lunch boxes (eco-friendly).
6. Do I get payment receipt once order is placed?
Yes. You will receive payment receipt to your email address once the order is placed (kindly check your spam folder also)
7. Can I give special instructions to restaurant cooks in case of allergic to any food contents?
Yes. You can type details under Notes on check out page.
8. Does your website store any credit card information?
No. We do not store any credit card information on our website. Your information directly goes to secured Stripe credit card processing company.
9. Do you deliver to the locations that are not served yet?
We do in some cases. Please contact us at our customer service number.
10.Can I scan credit card instead of typing number when I am using smart phone?
Yes, you can. There is an option on Stripe screen to scan your card once you are ready to pay.
11. Do I need to sign-up before placing the order?
No. It is not required to register to place an order. By registering you will save time entering your next order.
12. How long does it take to get the refund?
We do same day processing in most cases but your credit card company may take couple of days to update your account.
13. Is it OK to tip the drivers?
Yes. We encourage you to give tips directly to the drivers.
14. Why should I order food delivery to my home/office/hotel …?
Because it saves your time and money.
15. Do I need to call customer service once order is placed and to check order status
No, you do not need to call anyone. We send updates to your email address about when your food is being prepared and when food is being picked-up by our delivery boy.